GOVT OF A P
Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2015 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued
G.O.Ms.No.18 Dated: 10-02-2016.
1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl. A) Dept dated. 28-02-2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department dated: 14.05.2014
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated: 09-10-2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30.04.2015.
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders fifth read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 8.908 % of the basic pay to 12.052 % of basic pay from 1 st January, 2015.
All Drawing Officers are requested to ensure that the bills as per the above orders are drawn and the amounts credited to General Provident Fund Account by 15th April, 2016 at the latest. The Audit Officers (Pay & Accounts Officer, Deputy Directors of District Treasuries and Pay & Accounts Officer of Andhra Pradesh Works Accounts Service, etc.) are requested not to admit the pay bills of the Office concerned for the month of May, 2015 unless a certificate is enclosed to the bills to the effect that the arrears of difference in Dearness Allowance for the period from 1 st January, 2015 to 29th February, 2016 are drawn and credited to the General Provident Fund Account before 15th April, 2016.