GOVT OF TELANGANA
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – Employees Health Scheme – Providing
Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensions and their dependent family members – Extended up to 31-12-2015 - Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPT.
G.O.MS.No.55 Dated: 27th June 2015
1) G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Dept, dt. 01.11.2013.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Dept, dt: 01-11-2013.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Dept, dt: 01-11-2013.
4) G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Dept, dt: 03-11-2014.
5) G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) Dept, dt 13.11.2014.
6) G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) Dept, dated 27.11.2014.
7) G.O.Ms.No.40, HM&FW (A2) Dept, dated:1-12-2014.
8) G.O.Ms.No.26, HM&FW (A2) Dept, dated: 30-3-2015
O R D E R:
In the reference 8th read above, orders have been issued for implementing
Scheme of reimbursement and the employees health scheme in parallel up to
2. The issue of joining of some of the Hospitals in Employees Health Scheme is still
under discussion. Hence there is need to extend reimbursement scheme to run in
parallel with Employees Heath Scheme.
3.Accordingly Govt after careful examination hereby extend the orders
issued in the reference 7th read above to the effect that both the schemes of
reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-12-2015 or
till further orders which is earlier.