HEALTH & MEDICAL DEPARMENT
G.O.MS.No. 26. Dated: 30-3-2015
Read the following::-
1) G.O.Ms.No. 174,HM & FW(M2) dept, dt. 01.11.2013.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & F (M2) dept, dt: 01-11-2013.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW(M2) dept, dt: 01-11-2013.
4) G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) dept, dt: 03-11-2014.
5) G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) dept, dt 13.11.2014.
6) G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) dept, dated 27.11.2014.
7) G.O.Ms.No.40, HM&FW (A2) dept, dated:1-12-2014.
O R D E R:
In the reference 7th read above, orders have been issued for implementing Scheme of reimbursement and the employee’s health scheme in parallel up to 31-3-2015.
2. The issue of joining of some of the Hospitals in Employees Health Scheme is still under discussion. Hence there is need to extend reimbursement scheme to run in parallel with Employees Heath Scheme.
3 Accordingly govt after careful examination hereby extend the orders issued in the reference 7th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 30-6-2015.