Health,Medical & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 24 Dated:26.03.2015
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dated: 01.11.2013
2. G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dated: 01-11-2013
3. G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dated: 01-11-2013
4. G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, dated: 03-11-2014
5. G.O.Ms.No. 33, HM & FW (A2) Department, dated: 13-11-2014
6. G.O.Ms.No. 36, HM & FW (A2) Department, dated: 27-11-2014
7. G.O.Ms.No. 40, HM&FW (A2) Department, dated: 01.12.2014
8. U.O.Note No.7320/257/A1/Admn.I/2014
Finance (Admn.I) dept., dated: 03.01.2015
In the G.O. 4th read above, govt have issued orders for implementation of cashless treatment under Employees Health Scheme with effect from 01-11-2014.
2. In the G.O. 5th read above, govt have issued orders for smooth switch over to new scheme and modified the orders to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme shall run in parallel from 1.11.2014 to 30-11-2014.
3. In the G.O. 6th read above, Government have issued guidelines for Chronic Out-Patient treatment in notified Government Hospitals.
4. In the G.O. 7th read above, Government have issued orders extending the orders issued in G.O. 5th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-3-2015.
5. In the reference 8th cited, the Finance (Admn.I) Department has requested to clarify whether the treatment received by the Employees/ Pensioners of T.State in the State recognized Hospitals located in residual Andhra Pradesh on or after 02.06.2014 are entitled for Medical Reimbursement or not.
6. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby order to recognize the existing already recognized private referral hospitals in the residuary ap for reimbursement as per the orders issued in the G.O’s 5th and 7th read above to all the Employees/ Pensioners of Telangana State for taking treatment in these Hospitals located in Andhra Pradesh state on and after from 02.06.2014 and up to 31.03.2015.
7. These orders are effective from 02.06.2014.