AP DSC-2014- REVISED TENTATIVE SCHEDULE released by c&dse
DISPLAY OF MERIT LIST AT CSE WEBSITE
GENERATION OF SELECTION LIST BY CGG
CONFIRMATION OF SELECTION LIST BY THE DSC
11/02/2016 TO 16/02/2016
VERIFICATION AND UPLOADING OF CERTIFICATES OF SELECTED CANDIDATES AT DISTRICT LEVEL THROUGH ONLINE
SUBMISSION OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES LIST TO CGG
SUBMISSION OF VACANCY LIST BY DEOs
REGENERATION OF SELECTION LIST
VERIFICATION OF REVISED CANDIDATES IF SELECTED.
DISPLAY OF FINAL SELECTION LIST
GENERATION OF POSTING ORDERS.
action in the matter accordingly.
School Education g – Mid Day Meal Scheme –Enhancement of cooking cost of Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for Implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme – Orders – Issued.
1. From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of
School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.1-1/2009-Desk
2. From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.01/MDM-1/2014, dated 6/1/2016.
In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of
School Education & Literacy, Government of India have increased the cooking cost for 2015-16 @ 7.5% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2014-15 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1/7/2015.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2015 from Rs.4.60/- to Rs.4.86/- for Primary Schools and Rs.6.38/- to Rs. 6.78/- for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms. She has also requested to enhance the cooking cost for classes IX & X th from Rs.6.38/- to Rs. 6.78/- as 100% State share.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the Cooking cost for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f. 1/7/2015
A.P. Education Common Entrance Test (APEd.CET conducted by Sri Venkateswara University,2016) for the year 2016 will be Tirupati, in accordance with G.O.Ms. No.72 (SE.Trg1) Dept, dt. 05 two years duration07 in the2004 & amendments for admission into B.Ed. regular course University/Unaided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-- 17.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs.400/ (for SC/ST Rs.200/) through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking).
The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model Question Paper, City test centers, related instructions and procedure for Online Submission of Applications are available on the w ebsites www.apedcet.org and www.apsche.org .
Date of Entrance Test Commencement of online submission of Applications 23.05.2016 (Monday)
Last date for submission of online application s 16.02.2016 (Tuesday)
Late fee for Application with Rs. 10 00/till 30.04.2016 23.04.2016 (Saturday)
G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
Representation from the President, JAC, Andhra Pradesh dt:29.12.2015.
Minutes of the CM Meeting held on 13.01.2016
- GO COPY DOWNLOAD
School Education Department – Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system – Implementation of Examination Reforms for Classes VI to X – Carry forward the weightage of Class VIII, IX Internal Assessment marks to Class X marks from the academic year 2017-18 – Amendment Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.82, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 29.10.2015.
2. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad Note No.778/SCERT/AP/2015, dated 19.12.2015.
In G.O. Ms. No. 82, SE (Prog.II) Dept. dated 29.10.2015, Government have issued orders for
implementation of examination reforms i.e. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system for Classes VI to IX from the Academic year 2015-16 and for Class X from the Academic Year 2016-17 in fullest extent in all schools in the State i.e. Government, local bodies, aided and private schools.
2. In order to bring in certain seriousness to the assessment and evaluation system, especially in higher classes, to improve quality education in schools and strengthen classroom engagement of teachers and for providing appropriate weightage to lower classes performance to higher class which will ensure that the students are more engaged in the classes. In the letter 2nd read above, the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad has submitted a proposal to provide weightage for Classes VIII and IX marks @ 5% of each in the Class X Internal Assessment marks.
3. In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, after careful examination of the matter, in partial modification of the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.82, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 29.10.2015, Government hereby accept the proposal of the Commissioner of School Education to carry forward weightage of 5% marks from Class VIII and 5% marks from Class IX to Class X Internal Assessment marks from the academic year 2017 – 18.
Weightage Implementing Procedure and instructions to all the concerned are as follows:
i. Weightage of class VIII, IX Internal Assessment marks are to be carried forward to Class X.
ii. G.O. Ms. No. 82, dated 29.10.2015 , in para No. 4 (a), (b), (c), (f), (g) and (m) provides for the implementation schedule, papers and marks. Marks weightage and duration of examination,
Formative Assessment procedure. Summative Assessment procedure, Grading etc. VIII & IX, the Annual Examination (SA-3) have 100 marks in all subjects. Out of which 80 marks are for External Examination and 20 marks are for Internal Assessment. Based on the marks secured in Class VIII and IX, these consolidated marks will be added to Class X.
iii. The total cumulative marks of 4 Formative and 3 Summative Assessments in Class VIII and Class IX will be reduced to 5% each and given weightage in the Internal Assessment component of Class X. The 20% of Internal Assessment of Class X is to be reduced to 10% for weightage purpose.. In other words, the 20% of Class X will include 5% of Class VIII + 5% of Class IX + 10% of Class X.
iv. The SCERT will develop detailed implementation proceedings. Detailed guidelines, a model cumulative record, steps to be taken to supply these records to all schools will also be evolved.
v. The Head Master and respective Subject teachers will prepare the records relating to Formative and Summative Assessments and upload the same on the Commissioner School Education/ Director of Government Examinations Portal. From the cumulative record the yearly students performance will be drawn. Based on the same, weightage of Marks obtained in Classes VIII and IX will be drawn and applied to the Class X evaluations.
vi. SCERT and DIETs will ensure that the data is uploaded correctly by respective Schools. If required Call centres of SCERT, DCEB and DIET are to be opened with toll free facility to help all the schools irrespective of managements for smooth functioning.
vii. Director of Government Examinations will also get the required software application developed in integration with the existing SSC examinations results application. He will ensure that the cumulative performance record of the current year Classes X students in their Class VIII and IX is obtained online and computed well before commencing the exercise for SSC Examinations.
viii. Entire process is to be supervised by the D.E.O, Dy.E.O and M.E.Os.
4. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, the Director, SCERT, A.P. Hyderabad and the Director of Government Examinations, A.P. Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter.
- GO COPY DOWLOAD
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commissioned Officer
I. Executive Branch
1. Executive (GS/ Hydro Cadre)
II. Technical Branch
1. General Service
i. Engineering (E) Branch
ii. Electrical (L) Branch
2. Submarine Specialisation
i. Engineering Branch
ii. Electrical Branch
2. Click on “Apply Online Officer Entry” — “Apply Now”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
4. Now take printout of online application for future use.
- MORE DETAILS DOWNLOAD THE COPY
G.O.MS.No. 22 Dated: 17-02-2016
1. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 01.04.2011.
2. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl.A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.VI) Department, dated 08.05.2015.
4. G.O.Ms. No. 139, Finance (HRM.V-Pensions) Department, Dt: 13.11.2015.
5. G .O.Ms. No. 6, Finance (HRM.V-Pensions) Department, Dt: 11.01.2016 .
In the G.O. fifth read above orders were issued increasing the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity to Rupees twelve lakhs from the date of issue of the orders.
2. Government, after careful consideration has decided to effect the enhancement of maximum limit on Retirement Gratuity from 2nd June, 2014. Accordingly, Government hereby order that the orders issued in GO fifth read above shall come into force with effect from 2nd June, 2014 instead of from the date of issue.
GO COPY DOWNLOAD
G.O.MS.No. 21 Dated: 17-02-2016
1. From the Director Tribal Welfare, AP, Hyderabad Lr. Rc.No. K2/1804/2014,Dated 11-6-2015 and 3-7-2015.
2. From the DTW, AP, Hyderabad D.O.Lr.Rc.No. K1/1904/2014, Dated 31-8-2015.
In the reference 1st and 2nd read above, the Director, Tribal Welfare A.P., Hyderabad has informed that after bifurcation of the residual State of A.P., theteachers working in the Mandals, which were merged from Khammam District ofTelangana State to East Godavari and West Godavari Districts of residual State of A.P. have opted for their native State of Telangana during counselling that was heldon 6-5-2015 at Khammam District of Telangana. As a result, (285) Teacher Posts fellvacant in the four merged Mandals of East Godavari District and (24) Teacher postsfell vacant in two merged Mandals of West Godavari District. Vacancy position in (4) merged Mandals i.e., 1) Bhadrachalam RevenueMandal2) Kunavaram 3) Chinturu and 4) V.R Puram in East Godavari District.
2. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permissionto the Tribal Welfare Department to fill up the above (285+24=309) vacant posts ofTeachers in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools located in the merged mandalsof EastGodavari and West Godavari Districts with the eligible local STs through specialDSC.
3. The Tribal Welfare, Secretariat Department and the Director of Tribal WelfareDepartment shall take necessary action for filling up of the respective posts dulyfollowing the relevant rules applicable to direct recruitment to Ashram Schools inScheduled Areas and constituting the District Selection Committees as per theexisting Rules.
4. The Tribal Welfare Department shall issue detailed guidelines regarding therecruitment process
GO COPY DOWNLOAD
Rc No Acad-I/1601/2016 Dated :01.02.2016
TELANGANA-SWAEROCET - 2016 NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO 5TH CLASS (ENGLISH MEDIUM) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17
The TSWREI Society visualizes to provide quality modern education to the talented students belonging to marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern TECHNIQUES, Pedagogy and various experimental learning activities in a stress free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
* Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Class – V for the academic year – 2016-17. Applications have to be submitted ONLINE.
* Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
The eligibility criteria for admission into class – V are mentioned as under :
A) Age: 1. The students belonging to SC & ST should have born in between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2007. 2. The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) who born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2007 are eligible.
B) Study: a. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15) and (2015-16) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana. b. During the academic year 2015-16 the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class IV of a recognized school.
C) Parental Income: a) The parental income should be Rs.65,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.75,000/- in Urban areas. b) The candidates can apply through online to any TSWR School of the district which he / she belongs.
D) Application process: 1) Candidates can submit application through online by visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online. 2) The candidates should choose examination centre of their own choice in the district. 3) It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boys schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option. 4) Based on the merit and option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission.
E) Important Dates to remember : a) Entrance Test Date : 10.04.2016 (Sunday) Timings: : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM b) Date of opening of application : 10.02.2016 (Wednesday) c) Date of closing of application : 10.03.2016 (Thursday) IMPORTANT : 1. Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online. 2. Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
F) Mode of Selection : a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test. b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Telangana-SWAEROCET- 2016 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
G) Date of admission test and other details :
* The test will be held on 10.04.2016 (Sunday) from 11 :00 AM to 01: 00 PM for maximum marks of 100.
* Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class prescribed by Telangana State Government.
* The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
* Test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned at Annexure – A
I) Reservation :
1. SC-75%, ST-6%, Scheduled Castes converted to Christians (BC-C) – 12%, B.C. – 5% and others 2%.
2. Not exceeding 15% of the seats, the children from the families who are withdrawn from Bonded labour, Orphans, Children of Jogins / Basavins, Victims of atrocities, shall be given seats as per the Standing order of the Society.
3. Upto 3% seats are earmarked for orphans / destitutes in the age appropriate to the class in Residential Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.47, dated 31.08.2010.
4. 3% of seats are reserved for disabled children.
NOTIFICATION COPY DOWNLOAD